Adventures and Stuff from David

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weird Green Visitor

This morning, I had one of the weirdest visitors that appeared in our bathroom. I've had quite a few frogs chillin out in the bathroom during rainy days as my apartment sits besides 2 grassy open lots and have an expansive garden , there was once were a small 4inch snake appeared in my dirty kitchen, I thank God I've never met the mother. This morning my roommate told me as I was on my way to the bathroom that there was a turtle there,may pagong daw... Shocked I looked and there it was , a turtle as big as a pringles lid, chilling near the drain pipe. I have no idea how it got there. The drain pipe was covered with a grill, the bathroom was about 10 meters from the nearest door, and I doubt if turtles grow in the wild here in the Fort. The turtle was one of those usual pet variety, with a yellow stripe on its neck. I swept it over to the dust pan and let it go outside of the garden. Im hoping thats the last of the critters that would visit my bathroom. Just plain weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home