Adventures and Stuff from David

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Summer 07

I always thought summer was not my season for love as most summers I spend more for lost than gained loved. I thought It changed this summer .. I guess I was wrong. I met her from a photoshoot, I got attracted with her positive personality, her sense of humor her smile. It was a whirlwind romance with her being able to bring out what I was reluctant to give. My battle torn heart has slowly weakened and let my brain overpower it. Then there was that summer, those few weeks spent like a blur, spent in happiness , spent with no idea what lies the next day. A road trip made special not by the place travelled but the person spent with, happiness spent each time together, longing each time apart. Like a rocket launch counting down from 10 to 0 it stopped at 4, then she left . All the memories kicked in, my mind like a mother grabbing a child from harm reminded me of my past, how hard it was to wait in uncertainty not just for me but for her. I made no promises .

I don't know if it was my lack of promises or was it her mind beating her heart as well that turned her cold. True I yearned for her as she left but maybe it is by fate that the time we spent was quick to lessen the blow, to lessen the yearning. Now she acts like I do, and even more, ..more mind now than heart .. I said to myself.. so be it. I guess this is where this chapter ends. I always wondered before if we would meet again and catchup where we left off .. I guess this was not meant to be. I would always remember that summer though , that sweet summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home