Adventures and Stuff from David

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Rants on politics

Just Ranting...

Was havin a discussion about how bad the politicians where. Using of funds for flood control for extravagant overseas trips, railroading of impeachment complaints.. thank God we are the Land of People Power as the government would certainly screw up the relief effort. There are a lot of government officials whom corporations would not touch with a 10foot pole to be a line manager in their organizations. Sana ang next batch of leaders we have this coming elections hindi na yung isip kagaya ng dati.. I doubt if we'll ever be like Singapore who had the masterful idea of giving high salaries for Government officials to attract the best of the best, I think we're too far off and we'll endup paying or giving unworthy people even more money. I pray this elections we get a new batch of leaders whose mindset is "I'd like to lead in Government so people can see how good I am on what I can do", para ipagyabang ang galing nila ba. Like if a person is a great organizer and leader, or a person with great foresight, that person would run and lead to show that I am the best of the best of what I do. Parang Ill go sa government kasi yon ang pinnacle to show how good I am. Kasi my opinion now is that ang mindset ng tatakbo is.. "Im running kasi I want to be in power, and i'll probably not make it on any other field, with power, people looks up to me" . I dont agree anymore on persons runnning on the mindset of "Gusto ko tumulong" , too many has said so pero panay ningas cogon lang, kasi after tumulong , wala na , coudln't do the other work that needs to be done. Best case scenario is "I want to run because I want to make things better and I know how to do it" pero.. parang wala atang ganon at mahirap makahanap ng ganon. Jaded na ko kasi ok na ko too have really smart and talented leaders who get the job done but might steal..rather than getting the inept one's who also steals. Parang ang hirap kasi makahanap ng magaling at mabait... Marcos was smart pero he didnt get the Job done..and hindi rin sya mabait...so dont mistake him for what I'm describing. We need someone who can get our country working like a well oiled world class corporation.. walang nasasayang..2 steps ahead magisip, may synergy, may process, may quality, may constant improvement, optimized, lahat ng growth potential ineexplore... Kung pwede lang maghire .. patak patak tayo lahat .. kuha tayo ng magaling na CEO. Performance evaluation lahat ng barangay captain, mayor, congressmen..sino over budget, sino walang growth potential, sino ang laging in the RED..FIRED! mga lumang sistema? low productivity.. i-retire and bili ng bago, go Green! haay wala lang.. kung magsalita ako as if its that easy.. just ranting kasi been reading lots of stuff on facebook on various political controversies ..kung kailan kaka disaster pa! Tulog time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home