Adventures and Stuff from David

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Birthday Blog

Its 2am and birthday kona. Im 30 now. A nice round number. They say when your reach 30, you suddenly experience paradigm shifts in your life. Totoo nga pala. Days before my birthday I find myself reviewing and thinking where I am now and what have I doe. I didnt plan to think about this things but it just happens. It doesnt help as well na wala pa rin akong GF or strong prospect man lang. Plus there are all this things happening sa office na naapektuhan rin ako and makes me want to thorougly review my plans. Siguro ganon nga talaga when you reach 30 or when you reach your fulcrum age when the balance starts to shift. I wanted to do a year in review blog.. maybe Ill just to a birthday in review blog instead:

This year I've

kinda established my wedding photography business as we have covered around 6 weddings this year.

I've also broadened my circle of friends , pero syempre the real friends are still the same guys.

I've learned a lot in business, friendship and in life. I specially cant forget the part I learned form the TV series the Entourage about friendship..that friends should be there to help a friend at the low points in his life. You cant judge a friend for his actions, but you should be there if there is a chance he might fall.

I got my dream car.

I renewed my love for live music and bands.

I continue to improve my photography.

I've earned the respect of my boss's at work.

I became more active in my promise to do more volunteer work.

I went to Boracay twice this year.

I more or less accepted the fact that soulmates dont always end up together, kinda lost my chance there.

I continued a very good friendship with my ex.

I learned more to push back with people who abuse me.. too bad di ko pa napeperfect with girls.. which is totally fine with me heehehe..use me and abuse me.

I survived 5 months with no cable and still going.

I've catchup and updated myself on the latest gimik places and coolest resto's.

Medyo nagimprove ang fashion sense ko.

I've started this blog and I pray I get a bigger reader base. :) Kahit walang sense ang mga blog ko ehhehe..

Sana matuloy ang birthday plans ko.. sana success. If it does..me mga bagong pamblog na ako.

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Det.....Kuya Arvin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 AM  

  • women do come and go but friends will always remain ... hapi bday dude!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home