Adventures and Stuff from David

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Starting the Year Slow

The year ended in a dull note for me, I felt how "single" I was , you know , yung cliche on how single persons hate Christmas..damn sabi ko di ako maapektuhan non.. ala rin affected pa din. Last Christmas was fine since I just became single, but this time.. well ala.. an uninspired Christmas, looking for someone to call on Christmas time and new years eve din. I still haven't shaken off these holiday hangovers, I got off work on time for a change, bored and nothing much to do, I decided to go to the mall and do some shopping. Paikot ikot ako just wonderin around the mall, I was looking for a new polo as my mom told me to buy one as her gift for me for my upcoming birthday few weeks from now. Dami ko nakitang polo, maganda, new designs, kaso badtrip..slim fit.. sa lahat naman ng mauuso eh slim fit pa. Buti na lang di ako nagrice ng dinner. So to follow the example of a good friend, gusto nya maging mala Vina Morales, ako rin eh kailangan magfit na sa akin ang slim fit in a few months..nakupo. Goodluck sa akin and hopefully this year starts picking up soon.

5 Comments:

  • nakarelate ako dun sa pagiging single... i'm surprised that there are some guys who also have the same sentiments... usually mga friends kong babae ang may ganitong concerns...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

  • ako rin na suprise sa totoo lang. pero feel ko ang "LAMIG" ng pasko this time

    By Blogger Davidmakulit, at 2:24 AM  

  • hopefully christmas 2007 won't be as cold as christmas 2006 for us...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

  • well happy new year! maging warm ang 2007 mo

    By Blogger omaritosan, at 5:24 PM  

  • salamaz!!!

    By Blogger Davidmakulit, at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home