Adventures and Stuff from David

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Miss Earth 2006

Last Thursday, I went to this "Meet and Greet" the Miss Earth Pageant contestants in greenhills. I wasn't really sure what to expect, probably just a lot of photoops, but I didnt get a chance to chat with a lot of em, the area wasn't really condusive for chat. Tsaka no kaya ang sasabihin ko? Before I went , I did some mental notes on what would be good conversation starters for each candidate.. my thoughts:

Ms. Venezuela - Hellooo! Wow, you know I am a big fan , you guys always win in pageants, but you why is it alway traffic there, you know when I go to bulacan, its always the traffic.. good thing there is express way you know.

Ms. China - Wow I like your dress , is that original?

Ms. United Kingdom - You know , why do you call it United Kindom, but we have Miss Whales as another candidate?

Ms. Zimbabwe - Hi Have you seen Ms Romania?

Ms. Romania - Wow, Im glads to meet you, you know Ive always wanted to visit your country so I can see the pope.

Ms. Australia - You know, I am about the same height as Ogie :) I may not be a good singer but Im good at photography and Im cute and witty. Plus size 9 shoes and single.

Ms. Canada - Can you make Padala this sulat for me to my brother in vancouver?

Ms. Poland - Wow I think your very beautiful and I love your countries hopia.

Ms. Uzbhekis..Czeckhos.. Ms USA na lang - Wow I hope you win, Can I make padala also to you for my cousin in texas?

Ms Lebanon - Your the bomb!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home