Adventures and Stuff from David

Friday, November 17, 2006

Matchmaking Dad

This morning, my Dad suddenly called me up, I was just about to leave the house when this happened, he called up to say that there was this pretty girl in the bank and he thinks I should meet her, then passes the phone to her... Lagyan ng malaking L ang ulo ko. Sapalagay ko naman eh hindi ako mahina, I go out on dates , I go out with women, minsan lumalabas ako at 2 beautiful girls ang kasama ko sa gimik. Haaay, ganyan siguro pag Apong Apo na ang erpat ko na gusto na nya ako magka GF at magasawa . Actually pag biniro ko an erpat ko na unahin ko muna apo bago magasawa, serious sya na payag sya. As in Serious sya. Iba na talaga ang peer pressure pag ganon age.. when you are young its toys, pag teenager its smoking, gimix, and sex. Pag nagwowork ka na, its cars, career and family. Pag Pag Tumanda ka na... Apo. C'est La Vie.

6 Comments:

  • your dad sounds cool! =)
    teka, matanong nga..."what is it that u look for in a potential gf/wife/mother of your future kids?"... not necessarily the same person, hehehe! pero swerte if she is all of the above, dba? =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 AM  

  • seen your photos. ganda ng mga models mo. ever dated any of your models?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 AM  

  • bro, ganyan din ang dad ko... mahirap ang may pressure... heheheheeh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 PM  

  • Dude eto ang eksaktong sinabi ni papa sa akin.. "Emman yang si david ba eh sa tingin mo sila na ng gf nya?? kung hindi pa din sabihin mo unahin na ang anak para magka apo na ako sa kanya" bwahahahha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • Hi Anonymous, dated my models hmmm.. Yes I have dated some of the models I took shots off, pero madalas dates are fun gimik dates lang :) Like watch bands and stuff. I look for growing friendships first. 2nd question ni anonymous... siguro at this point yun na rin ang hanap ko.. someone who I think could potentially be gf/wife/mother .. pero based on how I know myself.. I sometimes go with a gut feel.. a feeling when everything falls into place.

    By Blogger Davidmakulit, at 2:26 PM  

  • TO ANONYMOUS.

    Hindi lang nya dinedate ang models nya, KINAKANTOT pa!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home