Adventures and Stuff from David

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Labor of Love

Man this day was a very tiring and hot day. I didn't have enough sleep as I came from a concert last night and had to wake up early for "Prenup" photo shoot at Lamesa Eco park. Junjun and Karla , the couple , got in late but that was fine, Im used to it happening in shoots. It was a hot and humid day but the couple was very easy to work with. I had fun doing the shoot. Tired but fulfilled. It started to rain hard come lunch time, I went home , had a good lunch with my parents. I was hoping I would sneak in an hours sleep before going to my next shoot, that didnt happen.

I went to the Fort for my next appointment. I had a shoot for the incoming board of directors and president of the JC's Manilena chapter. Started the shoot around 4, had to do a studio shoot and an on-location shoot . Solo shots and group shots, I was lugging a lot of equipment and the damn weather was really really humid. It was summer in november.

I did a shoot the shoot for 3 hours, just like my morning shoot the Manilenas was really fun to work with. They were game for anything and would love to shoot some more. The came in with their ideas which really helped as my creative juices was simmering down due to sleep deprevation. I had fun , I was tired but I enjoyed the whole thing.

Generally it was a very long, terribly tiring yet enjoyable day. I guess this is the definition of doing a "Labor of Love". Doing something that is close to your heart, some thing you enjoy doing. I got home, I felt so tired yet I couldn't wait to download the pictures and look at them again. Someday I hope to wake up doing my photography everyday. Right now the weekend is over and tomorrow I wake Im back to managing an IT company . Can't wait for the next long day.

Pictures of today:









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home