Adventures and Stuff from David

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Avoiding love stories..palpak

Kamote, for a year now since I've been single , I have avoided love stories in movies and songs for the simple reason that this is depressing stuff. Now I think I've hit a snag and there's no work around for it. Im a wedding photographer, I do this to earn money to buy more equipment, just an hour ago I was doing an album for a guestbook. a coffee table book type guestbook where I would use the shots I took from the Pre-nup pictorial . I pumped up the cd player with this opm CD of filipino love songs and started making the pages, running the pictures over and over again trying to tie up the different pictures together to make a sort of love story.. Yun ang problema. I stopped 60% done to rest and suddenly realized I was terribly in to it. You know the feeling when you watch a love story..yung kinikilig feeling , parang amped ka to hug someone... yon..daleh ako. Crap this is the exact reason why I dont watch love stories in movies ... to avoid this feeling. Sucks. Well no way around this as I have 3 albums to finish plus it gets worst as I do the wedding albums itself. Kamote talaga. haay haay at isa pang haay. Dont get me wrong, very useful ang feeling when making the albums, pumped up ako , creative juices flowing kaso once im done me residual effect medyo nakakalungkot. well kailangan itulog or igimik na lang to...

1 Comments:

  • alamo kuya i didnt know ur a hopeless romantic pla.. hehe wen we chat b4 puro kakulitan ang gnagawa ntin but reading ur blog gosh.. i have realized dat sumboby nids sumbody prin tlga lalo at gusto mong mgalambing at the end of the day... now i know y my kuya rold me a simple line.. wen it strikes u, u can never get away wid it.. feeling the hopelessness of love can really make u sum1 ur not used too... am i ryt??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home