Adventures and Stuff from David

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Boxing Match





Just saw my very first live boxing match last weekend. My friend Gia(yes she's a girl) invited me to her first match. I definitely didnt let this chance pass in doing my first sport shoot . Plus its kinda cool to see a serious girls boxing match.

Definitely nothing beats boxing as a spectator sport specially if you personally know the person in the ring. Its not like basketball wherein after the game if you lose you feel bad .. if you lose in boxing you feel bad ..in more ways than one.. I mean you really feel bad ..you're hurting all over literally because you got pounded on. I was really nervous watchin Gia, she was like a younger sister and pretty too so it would really be a shame if she got pounded on. Plus her opponent wasnt as pretty so ..lugi talaga pag napuruhan sya. Anyway to the delight of everyone cheering for her , she won via tko midway into the first round. She hit her opponent with a haymaker in one of the scuffle. Her opponent was on glass legs then went to her corner and threw in the towel. Great Job Gia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home