Adventures and Stuff from David

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Surrounded by Beauty


It was a very long photography filled weekend that just passed. I did a photoshoot for the Miss Arctic Vodka Search at Fontana in Clark field Pampanga on saturday. We drove to Pamapanga around 9am with 12 of the 30 participants .The idea was to have a photoshoot and serve also as a briefing for the contestants. It was a long day, my friend mike and I did tandem shoots to get the job done. With 2 hrs of sleep, I left early in the morning for another shoot for an event that I had already scheduled long before. After lunch, I went to greenhills to shoot the remaining models at World Music Room. My day ended around 11pm sunday when I finally got home.

It was a week wherein I was surrounded by beautiful women, I took shots of them in casual and bikinis. Different poses, different settings. It was a looong and tiring weekend.. I took a total of 1000++ shots that weekend , I was tired but who would complain, doing the craft that I love and being around beautiful women... It was well well well worth the effort.

Then I would hit some lapses as I like to call them. A few times during that beauty filled weekend I would feel how tired I was , I would breathe deeply and then remember that this was times where in I wish I had somebody there for me . I would think to myself.. I am surrounded by all this beautiful girls, I get to meet , mingle and make new friends... 30 gorgeous girls..mingling with them for 48 hrs and yet at the end of the day when my body finally shouts..syet pagod na ko, I look for the feeling of someone to go to and hug and spend quiet moments with.. Yun nga lang wala pa. Well .. weather weather lang yan. Intay intay muna .. and I guess 48 hrs having fun with 30 gorgeous girls (clean fun ha!)isnt all that bad.. :) ok na rin. Pero I would trade this 48 hrs of fun for 10min of boredome I could spend it with someone special.

1 Comments:

  • yup, we all seem to be looking for that someone special with whom we could spend our time with... doesn't matter what is it you do together... puedeng magkasama lang kayong kumakain ng fishballs sa kanto yet the happiness you feel is indescribable... baduy? maybe for some... but when you're in love with someone, and i mean true love, wala kang pakialam kahit magmukha ka pang baduy or jologs...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home