Adventures and Stuff from David

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mr. Shoulder


Sorry about this, rant time again: I Don't know what was it last friday but for some reason I became Mr. Friendly. I'm not complaining, im totally ok with it, I just found it interesting how things came about. Friday a friend of mine txted me , she was asking if we could go out , I was suprised and asked her why , it turned out she's mad at her boyfriend and was just looking for a friend to spend time with.. I said OK but we gotta watched spiderman.. she said she couldnt coz she wanted to watch it with her BF.. so No deal there. Its kinda the downside of being single, bigmovie openings tend to be reserved for special someones so there are strong possibilities you get left out if you dont find a date at least to watch it with. Well a few hours after ,another friend of mine texted me looking for a gimik, she said any gimik she just wanted to go out.. Again spiderman I said.. she said sure. Turns out she had a problem too with her boyfriend and her boyfriend also cancelled out on her so she's pissed off . Don't get me wrong,I dont hit on these 2 girls, I consider them as good friends so I'm happy to lend a friendly ear any time ,I was just suprised at the odds of this happening twice on the same day. I really gotta get more dates. Im lurking too much in the friend zone I gotta shake this off. My lovelife really sucks during summer. I was dating already early summer but got terribly cut short due to work issues(She had to go overseas) anyway I'll take whatever fate gives. Patience patience patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home