Adventures and Stuff from David

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Soulmate

How would you define or know who it is. I go with this description which some of my other friends also say. You will just know when you have met your soulmate.

Carmel , a friend of mine told me that she met this girl that she felt really at eased with instantly. She just knew, and she was pretty convinced that that person was her soulmate. I think soulmates should not always have a romantic inclination to one another.

I wonder if thinking a person is just a state of mind. I thought or maybe I have found my soulmate a few years before, she was that one person where everything fits and everything was so natural around her. She acknowledged this as well. We would sometimes be thinking of the same thing, or would be thinking about one another and would respond . Like a weird link, I started to call it "Spider sensed". I would bring food to her and it would be exactly what she would like on the menu. When she felt down or in need , I would coincidentally be trying to call or text her. It was freaking weird at first then I started to accept it. We were riding on the car then I asked her where she would like to eat. Out of the 200 places in QC, I blurted out the exact one she was thinking off.

I was thinking of what snack to buy for a friend while I was in the supermarket, I passed by the chocolate section then started to stare at a specific brand, then I had the "Thats the one" feeling. I thought.. cool this knowing feeling is transferable to friends who you spend a lot of time with and may not be a soulmate thing. Well I was wrong, I asked my friend what snack would she want and it wasn't chocolate. So to confirm the feeling, I asked my soulmate if she liked that brand of chocolate. It was her favorite.

We did have a brief romantic encounter, my soulmate and I , but as the saying goes soulmate doesnt always end up with one another. Now we struggle to maintain our good friends status.

I wonder if you can unlearn knowing you did find your soulmate... or have the same things you had with her with your true life partner, that the link you had with your soulmate isnt a weird Natural wonder but can be learned and nurtured true love and companionship. Ill write about it when I find out....

1 Comments:

  • have u unlearned it? have u found out? :D
    just wondering :)
    by the way, nice blogs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home