Adventures and Stuff from David

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Royal Encounter



I was in this foundation I knew and it turns out that the main sponsor for the Foundation was from Princess Caroline from Monaco. Her Son, Prince Andreas Visited the place and luckily I was able to meet him and of course I didn't let the chance for a photo op pass me by :D Ako pa! Eh fafa pa naman ang prince. Like many of my adventures and photo ops, It just kinda happened and never realized I'd wind up in that place at that time. Coolnesss. Me pantalo na ako sa pic with Ayala sa friendster ko.

1 Comments:

  • well, 2 guy's looks good and kindly introduce them to me dabid but then i still want to meet ayala..hehehe! J/K..see ya!

    Jane Chua
    www.livebandsphp.biz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home