Adventures and Stuff from David

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Too many changes for one week

This was a terribly dizzying week. Kamote! Just this weekend, Our company changed address, I changed apartments and got my new car all in the span of 2 days. I think I over stretched myself again trying to do too many things at the same time. I think I'm now one of those speed junkies, the new breed of yuppies (nax feeling young) , multitasking, overworking , overloading .. time management is an understatement . Sorry this is a terribly ranting blog as I need somewhere to get this off of me. Im actually doing this to myself and its not doing my memory loss problem any good. What am I blabbering about?... This was my weekend.. Last thursday I worked til 9pm , got home and watched a concert til 2am. Friday I finished a bunch of work stuff, and packed my stuff which has lingered at my desk for over 10 years as we were moving into a new office. I had only 30minutes to do this as I had to leave at 6pm because of a 7pm appointment. At 6pm I rushed to another meeting to meet Denise from Manilafaces who I hope I could do some business with...plus she was kinda cute. After being 30 minutes late because of traffic, had a chat, did our business and went back home terribly tired. I did some preliminary packing then fell asleep cause of exhaustion. I woke up at 730am to do my saturday thing.. left at 10am to go to another meeting. I was suppose to get my new car that saturday but ended up a big loser as my bank no longer opened saturday mornings. Had to cancel the whole thing. Picked up my friend Barbara at the Mall, did some quick shopping for stuff I would need when I move apartments , had to rush to another appointment for a photoshoot at 1pm. It was a shoot for the manila JC's newletter. It was pretty quick, I took some profile shots form the owner of Off price, bought a new pair of jeans as well. Finally getting some time so spare, Barbara and I watched Nacho Libre..It was funny movie.. like an indie version of a Happy Madison Production. Just as the movie ended, we rushed to the car as we had an appointment with Lea as Lea wanted to have a photoshoot, Barbara was my agent/Stylist that day. Did glam and body paint shots, It was a good shoot , Lea was easy to shoot although terribly broken hearted that day. Finished the shoot at 1am, I chauffered for the 2 lovely ladies and brought them home to Navotas and Cainta...Man was that far! But it was cool, I couldnt let the 2 girls commute in the bad weather and that late. I crashed the moment I layed down.

More rants... Sunday woke up using an alarm as I needed to move my stuff from my old to my new apartment, but had to take a detour as I had to accompany my parents to the market. No sweat. Started moving at 2pm and ended at 8pm. I think I slept at 11 , terribly tired once again. Woke up early to accompany my dad for a checkup, It lasted longer than I expected, no problem .. Its a family thing so I should be there. Drove my dad back home, grabbed a cab to go to our new office to see how things are doing... sadly ..not as good as it should, usual moving in woes , no phones no networks and more stuff, I tried to finish as much as I can in the little time in the office. Thank goodness for friends, Randy accompanied me to the bank as I was getting a big sum of money to pay for my car..went straight to the seller , paid off my car, drove the car off to lunch and than to my next appointment for another shoot for the news letter. Somehow I wasnt losing weight with all these activities but actually gaining. Finished the shoot and went to a next appointment , met up with a new friend , Gigi whom I would be having a shoot with. Finally things slowed down a bit, had a chat with Gigi, saw a movie and went home to show off the new car to my family. My mom loved it, my dad was just fine with it as he wanted a honda. My sister loved it as well.

I still haven't arranged any of my stuff in my apartments, everything are boxes and plastic bags, and I am still in the office at 10pm... and miles to go before I sleep.

I saw this movie click with Gigi, felt really guilty watching it as some of the theme hit me hard..Ill blog about it next time.

Damn, even my writing looks tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home