Adventures and Stuff from David

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Age Factor and Weight Loss

Now I know I really need to loose weight and get more exercise. Sitting all day and working long hours have now taken its toll on me.

I just came from boracay, and I try to learn how to wake board... after some time of landing on the wakeboard and planting it right smack on the sand, I was able to pull of 2 to 3 puny runs. I glided on the shoreline , but only for 3 to 4 feet before digging it right into the sand coz of my weight . My conclusion why I did so bad at it? I observed how the locals do it... putex eh katawan boatman naman kasi sila. One, I was too heavy when I jumped onto the wakeboard, nag sink agad! And two, kailangan eh malakas mo babato ang wake board tapos iisprint and leap ka pahabol hangang makasakay ka sa wakeboard... Sprint and Leap... its been 2 months since I did something remotely near sprinting and leaping, Jog and Hop pwede pa . And if I do try throwing the wakeboard hard, malamang di ko mahabol...tapos papahabol ko na lang dun sa bantay ng wakeboard.."psst huy! pakihabol nga, layo eh".

So ayan ang awakening ko, pati mag headstand, triny ko kung kaya ko pa. 3 years ago I could more or less, I'd try to do headstands for some yoga position ...ngayon hangang lion and lotus na lang ang kaya ko.

Pero intayin nyo..ilang months lang..makakapagheadstand din ako!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home