Adventures and Stuff from David

Monday, May 22, 2006

My surefire supply of strength

Man I was so tired today. I wasnt able to get much sleep and I was so tired the day before. I need to finish a lot of work today including tomorrows tasks , as I have to do some volunteer work the next day. I was running low in fuel, I wanted to go home and just sleep, but I know I can't and I also can't skip my volunteer work... so what do I do? I thought about it, and had this wonderful Idea. Coffee wouldnt work as I already had a lot today, instead I texted my mom. Told her I was tired but I needed to finish my stuff coz of the volunteer work. She texted me back "Galingan mo". Pucha that was all I needed. Ever gotten your mom or dad to cheer for you, parang kahit di mo kaya pipilitin mo kasi sabi ng nanay mo eh. I mean ever gotten into a nightout , gotten wasted terribly then in the morning your mom asks you to drive her somewhere.. ok tayo ka na lang and drive . Kahit ng bata ka, sabihan ka ng mom or dad mo Sige anak kaya mo yan, hala hataw ka naman bahala na si batman. I can always rely on my mom to give that extra boost.

Love yah mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home