Adventures and Stuff from David

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tag Ulan, my favorite season


For some reason, my lovelife seems to be on the downside on summer and picks up during the rainy season. Either I got officially hooked or met my previous girlfriends during the rainy season or just in general , things seems to come more better or lighter during the rainy season.
Actually this is the 2nd time Im attempting to write this post, 1st time for some reason I lost it after I clicked on spell check. Hell I definitely need to run spell check, after college my grammar, spelling and even my arithmetic has started to degrade, but because of what happened I wont be running spell check anytime soon.

Do you know the pre-rain atmosphere? I love that feeling. Imagine a normal afternoon, then it starts to get cloudy, the bright sunlight turns gold yellow then things turn gray. The air becomes twice as humid, then cotton sheets becomes more softer, the humid air gives the sheets a more silky feeling. Ang sarap maghihiga pag ganon. For me its the perfect cuddle weather , my definition of a lazy afternoon.

Sometimes If I get caught in the rain , I try not to run for cover, It feels good to lookup and feel the rain fall on my face. Its relaxing, cleansing. before I would go to the rooftop of our kitchen and sit there when it rains, just to feel it pouring on me. I feel so small under a huge downpour, its relaxing for me , gives me a very peaceful feeling, though I havent been able to do so lately. But just last summer, I went to boracay with some friends and a sudden downpour went in. I ran at the beach feeling the drops pour down. I touched the sand as the fresh water covered everything. I felt all the stress of the last months washed away, it was this years moment of zen for me. Cant wait for the season to fully come in, hopefully it still brings a new beginning for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home