Adventures and Stuff from David

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Weird/Trivial/Surreal Things That happened to me

I've been forgetting stuff a lot this past few months, my short term memory is not as good, so before I start forgetting, I'd be listing some of the weird, surreal, trivial stuff na nangyari sa akin . Yung mga wooooh , coool , pambangka sa kwentuhan stuff na nangyari. In no particular order...at higit sa lahat, hindi plinano.

1. Photographer for the winner of the L'oreal Color Trophy.
2. Won 2 liters of oil, P500 of gas, dirty danced 2 models in a contest for FHM and got my picture on next months issue, ang kulit ko kasi naghahanap sila ng contestant sa crowd, nagsisigaw at nagtatalon ako. ayon nasali ako.
3. You know sa mga bars yung me girls na sisigawan ng take it off, well me and my friends ended up sa isang gimik with a bunch of girls na biglang nag ganon. Tapos sayaw pa kami ng sayaw 2 girls front and back ko , pareho DD , no steer, it was on a blind group date, never knew it would turn out that way.
4. Drove 200miles just to take a picture at Bruce Lee's tomb.
5. Went to a sort of like fait healing session, A young guy supposedly getting visions from the Virgin Mary, sinama kami ng friend namin who is in to these things..pero sa L.A. hindi sa probinsya. Meron palang ganon kahit sa US.
6. Had my picture taken with my first GF and my other Ex , not as a group shot but for the reason that we had something in common. It happend during a friends wedding.
7. Got interviewed on TV for the NU 107 Rock Awards.
8. Attended a Wish Granting by the Make a wish foundation, grabe ang preparation talaga pala non, It probably took weeks of planning. Ang galing non grabe.
9. Na flashligt sa kotse for making out.
10. Did the deed near sa sakayan ng jeep! pucha long story.
11. Was in a bar during e-heads night when former e-heads guy Raymund Marasigan suddenly Jammed.
12. Helped out taking orphans to go wall climbing and ended up running around rockwell taking care of 3.
13. Went to a Boatmans party sa cebu. Uncle ng friend ko owns a lot of jetskis, and he had a party for all his staff, there where probably 40 burly boatmen and 4 girls na mukhang ininvite pa sa beerhouse ng kabilang barrio. Sayaw sayaw ako magisa , tapos yung ibang boatman nag grind grind pa ... di pa uso brokeback non. Mga kasama ko di sumama... pero cool naman masaya.
14. In Paris, I watched the Mrs. Vismin 2000 competition. It was held in one of the civic centers, daming pinoy, nakinood ako, ang talent portion me mga nag lip sync ng broadway songs, parang something out of GMA supershow, parang pang probinsya, tapos almost 20 awards fro 7 contestants.
15. isip pa ako... my memory is failing me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home