Adventures and Stuff from David

Monday, June 19, 2006

Freakin Love stories part 2

I have made it a point not to watch any love story(movies) since october 2005 or did my best to avoid seeing any as everytime I see one I just feel lonely afterwards. Well , it fathers day and my entire family had made up their minds to see Lake House, a mushy love story with Keannu (tama a spelling?) Reeves and Sandra Bullock. So wala choice, kapag may friend ako na nagyayaya manood ng lovestory na movie or DVD, I can say it straight "ayaw ko no , di ako nanonood ng lovestory" pero not to my family. I guess its a guy machissmo thing not to tell your mom and specially your dad , I dont watch love stories kasi nalulungkot ako after. haaay. Well the movie was quite mushy I recommend it to lovers or soon to be lovers pero kung true critic well ..its a popcorn movie with lots of inconsistencies pero kung magigi ka naman sigurong realist eh wag yana ng panoorin mo. Its a kilig movie which it delivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home