Adventures and Stuff from David

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Times when you wish you weren't single

Putex, sobrang pagod today. Did a lot of regular IT stuff, has successive meetings and audits and crammed for audits. Ended the day so freaking tired. I could feel my forehead was a bit warm, probably overheating from stress. Finally called it a day with still a lot to do. Got out of the office then remembered I had to meet a group of friends to discuss a project, on the way to greenbelt felt how tired I was and wished I had a GF that time , someone to just walk up to and hug. One tight hug to wash all the days hardships away. Have someone to look at and then tell myself she is the reason why I do all this stuff. Anyway sabi nga ni Eminem, snap back to reality ,whoa there goes gravity. Im not in a hurry to find her, it just on special moments where in my spirit breaks where I wish she would come sooner rather than later. eniweiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home