Adventures and Stuff from David

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Losing my groove and finding it

This week has been another one of those loooooong weeks, last week was bad..this week was hell, and it doesnt seem tobe ending up well either. Well it is saturday 2am to go so there is still almost a full day ahead to catch up and get some semblance of a counterbalance . As usual, it was a long week because of work, my parents and friends told me I work hard too much. I do. Buti na lang single ako ngayon.. then again baka naman kaya di ako find time kasi I work too hard..sabi nga ni Fat Bastard "Its a Vicious Cycle". Well I try to not neglect my social duties to myself.

Since freeform nga pala ang blog, so sama ko na din ang ginagwa ko this week aside from work. Friday I attended a fellowship among the manila jaycees, sort of like a boys night out for the group ..honestly saying it was good old clean naughty fun. Meron girls dancing na sexy, meron mga promo girls I guess na chumichika lang, meron 3 girls na nagmakeout pero no nudity or strong sexual content...PG15 lang. Next day I went to Stardust with some old friends to ...
stardust is our ever favorite place..well there was nothing clean there.. just naughty fun. Just a moment ago I was with some friends, Cris and Myra and Cris's friend Erwin. Well Ill probably write about this night on a seperate blog, this is in connection with another entry I did last may.

So busy nights , super dooper busy days... pagod. In the office I would feel the effect, ang bagal ko magisip, I loose vocabulary easily while speaking and ang tagal ko magisip ng correct word to say. Bad trip. But the worst part yesterday, parang ang stress ko kahapon na I couldnt get myself to laugh or really smile. I mean really smile. I was losing my groove. Alam ko dati Im a jolly person and humorous...and I guess I try to do fun things. Well ganun siguro, aside from having not much peers of the same age in my position in the office so wala ako ma sharean ng same sentiments and same responsibilities, I have to be the person who makes sure that things are kept in order. In short im becoming serious. I try not to, minsan I would crack a joke or give out witty comments, for those who dont know me they would think I was serious kasi ganon ang pagkakilala nila sa akin. Was I transforming to those guys I see... pucha baka para na akong principal pag di naglaon. Kanina sumasakit na ang batok ko sa stress. I dunno high blood? There was no anxiety in my stress, I was still thinking quite straight , did some deep breathing and grabbed my stress ball. Pero it wasnt really working. I completed most of the stuff I was rushing so nagkachance kahit konting time to do something else. Binalot ko yung gift nung friend kong si cris. Naghalungkat akong mesa for materials. In short talagang kacheapan ang pambalot ko. Well ang gift ko kay cris is a huge ass retro alarm clock . Yung bilog na may 2 bell sa ibabaw . Per malaki. Diguro 10inches ang diameter. Tapos ang plan ko is to set the alarm to 4:30 am para magulat sya ng madaling araw. So to make it even more dramatic binalot ko ng doble doble ng dyaryo. tapos nilagyan ko pang ribbon na nakita ko sa drawer ko probably came from a previous gift.

Well .. then I realized, habang iniisip ko na mabwibwisit ko si cris tapos yung design ng gift ay sobrang cheap pero mukhang creative with the ribbon and the card na ginupit gupit ko langI was enjoying what I was doing. My creative side was working , I was having fun, napapangiti pa ako magisa nung tinitingnan ko yung kahon na ang jologs , and naiimagine ko na 4am in the morning bwisit na bwisit yung friend ko kasi hirap na hirap sya buksan. I was having fun, hindi na masakit yung batok ko, I sat down had a few more chats with friends and I was thinking faster. I was tired yes, but my stress ball was not in my hand. Siguro ganon nga, Para di ka mahila masyado sa darkside... doing a positive act can help balance things , get me my groove back. Im looking forward mamaya to teaching those kids at Magellan , thinking about this now, I am definitely looking forward to later. Saka ko na gagawin yung isa pang post ko. Have to sleep na .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home