Adventures and Stuff from David

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mechanics of a womans orgasm


First things first..lets keep things objective and scientific . And lets just leave be whatever the context and incident why I had this conversations with my friends. Basta ganun na lang. siguro kakabasa ko ng FHM to plus all those reference materials and How to stuff from HBO and Showtime..and of course nothing beats good ole practice and feedback. ok lets leave it at that.

I had a friend who asked me how would she know if she had came. She hasn't had an orgasm before and she now has a partner who knows how to push the right buttons. But at the point of what they think is when she is nearing climax..she gets the feeling that she has to pee and therefore she holds back fearing of making a mess. They finally get up to getting her not to hold back (probably) but she is not sure if she did came. So I did some researching, asked another friend for her and got some info plus Im adding in some of what I know. My resource persons is also a girl so I could get some inside info (no pun intended).

Before orgasm, she would feel a feeling of needing to pee, then there would be some muscle contractions and sometimes not only vaginal but sometimes whole body,then the fluid discharge , more contractions for a few seconds and lastly the increased sensitivity of the vaginal area. After a good orgasm there is a release of endorphins which relaxes the body and also makes you sleepy. That is why if you have problem sleeping.. well theres a good answer. My resource also suggests that my friend have a pee before sex so that she would not have any drawbacks , well I guess until she gets the hang of things and all her anxiety are gone.

We even had a conversation on the G-spot.. from what I know you can get to the G spot which is right around the area near the pubic area...from the inside anyway , and with most women you could hit the G-Spot from a sitting or position or from behind. Well actually you could hit it from most position as long as there is communication , proper positioning well inshort good teamwork :). But I learned this from my resource that the G-spot can be in the 6 oclock or 12 oclock position. First time I heard about this .

I had 2 friends, one of them already with a baby and both of them said they havent had an orgasm before. One of them even had this notion that you can only have an orgasm when you have a baby. My answer to that is that you can have an orgasm if you have a sensitive lover who also listens or feels for your needs. Sensitive but not too sensitive as things might have a swift ending .

Well if any of my married friends are reading this, One of the things I just learned also .. Lipovitan , Red Bull, Extra Joss... no match for Revicon Ion.

5 Comments:

  • pare, korek ka! nasa 6 or 12 o'clock lang yan! kung daliri gamit mo dude, it's like doing a sign saying..."Come & get me!" (kwento lang naman sakin yan ng kaibigan ko na ang pangalan e DEB!) hehehe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • mali pa! DEBS pala! hehehe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger qtdenise, at 10:20 PM  

  • you might wanna check this site out: http://www.cosmomagazine.com.ph/sex/, baka makakuha ka ng mas maraming idea. fhm is biased (kasi nga for men lang sha talaga), mas informative ang cosmo, kaya mag collect ka na rin! hahaha! :)
    (same lang to sa na-delete na comment btw)

    By Blogger qtdenise, at 10:23 PM  

  • Dude, I'm a married guy and after I went to a place, which I've learn a lot, when I came back home, I tried it to my wife and since then my wife would always say..."don't do this on other girls, sa akin lang, or else baka di na humiwalay sa iyo sila"...and that's because of the 6 & 12 o'clock! =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home