Adventures and Stuff from David

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wise words from a TV - Rerun

Amazing how you give special meaning to trivial things just because you can relate to it. Yesterday I had a loooong day, spent the whole day at the office, then did some "Sideline" work until late. By the time I got home all I had time for was to watch a few minutes of TV just enough to get myself really sleepy.

Zombied infront of the TV , the Frasier episode was about Frasier and a friend of his faking a call because no one was calling them on the radio. She faked a problem about fear of the dark and ended up really revealing her love problems . Frasier then gave her a very cool advice that appealed to me even in my tired and Zombied state. I dont remember it word for word but it went a bit like this "To not worry about her past loves, to cherrish the friendship that she has now as they will be there to get her through until her next relationship" . And I thought about it and agreed.

While writing this I suddenly thought of my friends who reads this Blog, alaskado sigurado ako pag ako nagka GF na uli kasi magiiba na ang tema ng blog ko. No more of this mushy or gloomy crap . Back to work now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home