Adventures and Stuff from David

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Japanese Spa

I was out terrribly with the colds, I suddenly decided to go to a spa for a quick massage and a short nap. I remembered this Japanese Spa in front of MCS, I decided to try it. The place this spa was in was a bit notorious for its night plice, so I said to myself, hey I might get luck...I needed a massage badly anyway.

750 ang massage and Sauna, pagpasok, you can readily observe that this place caters mainly for its japanese customers, actually the place is known to having a big concentration of Japanese customers for what reason, I dont Know, theyre just there.

Meron Sign, Customers With Tatoo's will not be allowed.. I guess is for Yakuza members. San ka naman makakakita ng ganon. Then I got in the locker area, palakad lakad ng nakabold ang mga customers na hapon. So ok.. ano gagawin ko, parang hindi ako sanay na palakad lakad ng nakabold.. buti me towel.. so towel muna ako. Ang Showers lang available eh yung sit down, yung nakaupo ka nakahubad at pahilod hilod ka . Ok join the crowd... shower ako, hilod ng nakahubad don. After non, pasok sa dry sauna, as usual, nakahubad mga sauna, eh di pa kaya ng powers ko, dala dala ko ang towel ko, medyo parang ang geeky ng dating ko. Sa labas ng sauna, may 3 pools na varying temperature, di ko na triny, something about going into a small pool with 2 naked middle age japanese guys that doesnt appeal to me. After non diretso sa massage area, before the massage area, meron lounge, small chairs parang japanese restaurant, tapos there were TV's all around the place showing NHK. The massage was a regular massage . Generally ok naman ang place with a few peculiarities , Japanese na japanese ang dating. I guess its cool na rin for experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home