Adventures and Stuff from David

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The True Pinoy Idol

I attended a mini speed dating thing a few months ago , the organizers added for some reason questions which you pull out from a bowl and ask your searcher. The event was kinda lame , but there was 1 question that stumped me, it read "Who is your Idol?"

Idol? I suddenly realized I didnt have one. Do I have an Idol who I think I should look up to and be my epitome of excellence? Michael Jordan? Naaah , too sporty.. locally I dont know anyone. I grew up with minimum amount of mentoring , pero I would consider a true blue Idol if you can look up to him in all aspect..tipong your ultimate idol.

So I thought about it, I would say that an ultimate idol must be the total package, Hi Moral standards, great personality, mr suave , smart , caring.. so who? When I was younger I had an Idol and I guess he is still my idol til today. Si Rizal.. medyo cliche pakinggan pero sya lang talaga ang maisip ko. I probably dont know much great men thats why..pero Ka Idol idol naman si Rizal.

Si Rizal, Smart at talented , magaling sa scholastics magaling sa arts. Boy Genius ika nga.
Si Rizal , Companssionate and Good morals , san ka ba naman , namatay para sa tin, fought for the country, setup ng clinic sa dapitan.
Si Rizal, Mr Suave.. si Rizal ang totoong Cute and Witty , me girlfriend na hotty sa bawat bansa.. pucha iba ibang race dinaan nya sa charm! di pa sya katangkaran!
si Rizal , visionary, future na ang iniisip nya .
Si Rizal, Machismo, aside from malakas sa chicks magaling pa sa mga self defense na tinuro sa kanya ni tiyo manuel.

So para sakin si Rizal ang Ultimate Idol ko. Pero again who are the really Pinoy Idol? Meron great men pero idols eh yung mga total package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home