Adventures and Stuff from David

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Starting from scratch

My brother told me an excerpt from Rich dad poor dad, it said that you would have to be broke at least once in your life to be a successful millionaire, I am terribly hoping that this is applicable to my lovelife . Just a few days ago , I think I just hit the equivalent of this lovelife wise last friday which I am trying to put a positive perspective on.

Well this blog is in connection with another blog last may so those who have read it would be able to follow. Why I said I am currently "broke" , hindi brokeback ah(wala lang), I guess I am currently zero in my lovelife now, not even possible candidates or have gone on really good dates, plus the last possible semblance of an emerging lovelife I had can now be officially considered a lost venture. Confirmed a few days ago which I have accepted months ago , sabi nga in sports there is nothing better than seeing the action live. Though the mind accepts things faster than the heart, partial acceptance is just a prelude to full acceptance sabi nga in business terms. Sorry at maraming inside hirit ako sa blog na to. Ill try to avoid it.

So OK na din, moving to a new apartment in a few weeks, new place to stay, starting with a clean slate ... ready to rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home