Adventures and Stuff from David

Monday, January 29, 2007

Jumpstarting

I started the year slow.. it was the same til last week. Kamote yung last blog ko nga was about a whole new different experience about a japanese spa pero I wrote it parang gustong gusto ko na matapos agad sulatin... syet ang baduy ko.. I was terribly uninspired for the past few weeks. Last weekend pinakamatindi, nagkasakit ako and I had all this errands I had to do, so konting gumaling ako , diretso sa errands . It kinda helped and didnt help din I had to do this small project for a friend of mine. I did a video presentation for her.. giginawin on the weekend because of the flu then pag bumaba ng konti kasi najackup sa gamot gawa uli sa computer nung presentation. It helped kasi it kept my creativity kickin..para hindi kalawangin. For the first few weeks I was zombied out.. stuff at work was getting to me, I was terribly tired, kulang sa exercise and still no possible partner for lovapalooza..syet. Pero Last weekend , I started thinking , time to shake it off, sabi nga sa isang movie "SUCK IT UP" and "THERES NO CRYIN IN BASEBALL" pipilitin ko to shake this slow week off. Mabuti I had great friends to spend the weekend with and get me over this slump. Plus nothing beats the capping off the weekend by seeing and getting a photo-op with the recluse member of the eraserheads ..Marcus.

Then the friend whom I did the AVP for gave me a Photography book... so I take this book as a jumpstart for me.. start reading again..smacking the sense back in the child in me. Plus the person who gave me the book is also the same person na sinamahan ko bumili ng camera(mentioned in my december blog) so mas meaningful baga. Need to Get the creative juices flowing, Pucha nasasabihan ako ng mga tao sa opis..ang seryoso ko daw.. syet di ako ganon.. Need to stay cool.. tatanda ako agad nito. I hadnt had a good laugh since the year started. Need to turn things around.. Sorry sa mga nagbabasa parang ranting and stuff ang ginagawa ko... Theres nothing like a good rant to get your head straight..parang sa wrestling sinasampal ang sarili.. sisigaw sigaw and stuff para mapsyche ang sarili.. well game na to... 2007 here I come.. paksyet!

1 Comments:

  • hope you're well now... wish ko for you (kahit na di tayo magkakilala in person)... matagpuan mo na ang love of your life :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home